ALL YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT SEO
Bernard Huang is an entrepreneur who enjoys simple things and studying nature. He is currently growth hacking for 42Floors.
He’s founded multiple companies and had an acquisition offer which he turned down — only to run his own company into the ground.
Food by People
* Co-hosted Food Crawl at SXSW ’13, getting 22,980 people to RSVP, 46 restaurants to partner, 23 food bloggers to host a panel, and 1 food network chef to give a keynote
speech — all with a budget of $300.
* Featured in Wired by receiving the first ever venture capital infusion of $37 (Pinboard Co-Prosperity Cloud).
Mosec, Mobile Secretary
* Raised $70k from the start-up accelerator Betaspring and the Providence Economic Development Partnership.
* Published to the Google Play Store, resulting in over 10k downloads and 1k users.
* Turned down acquisition offer.
Source: 500 Startups