NUS HRLP 3 – Case Competition
We would like to introduce the case competition to you all, which will begin now and culminate towards the middle of December. As a part of this competition, you will be working in teams, which have been made randomly and shared with you all along with the AI in HR case study. Each team is representing different companies.
The following are the timelines for the competition:
– Teams to connect with each other at the earliest and discuss the case and their presentations amongst themselves for the next 3 weeks, until 12th November ‘23.
– After the end of 3 weeks, there would be two optional check-in sessions scheduled for each team with Mr Oussama Labib. Zoya will reach out to each team with his availability to set up an appropriate time and the teams will need to submit their queries or doubts in advance for the check-in session. These check-in sessions would be for 20 minutes each and scheduled in the weeks of 13th November ’23, 20th November ’23 & 27th November ’23.
– Following the above, teams will present in front of their peers on 02nd December ’23 (calendar invites will be shared shortly). Presentation time will be 7 minutes and Q&A time 3 minutes. The scoring criteria document is uploaded in the course.
– Top 5 teams will be announced post the above, based on peer review scores. These teams will then get another optional check-in session with Mr Oussama to further fine-tune their presentations for the final review session. This check-in session would be for 20 minutes and scheduled in the weeks of 04th December ’23 & 11th December ’23.
– The final review would be done by the peers and faculty members, following which the top 2 teams would be announced. The scoring criteria for the same would be shared at a later date.